Thursday, September 26, 2013

“A million tear”

“A million tear”
by Nurhidayah Yusop


Peaceful world hard to be
When come to a million tear out there,
See the days go by and still I wonder why
I wonder why it has to be this way

Destroying  dreams in a blink of an eye
Like drops of rain in the sun's light
A million tear  wishing you were here
Hoping  this day will be the last.

My hands are tied
My head is dizzy
My eyes have cried
Taking away everyone dear to my heart

One day we'll all be free
And we proud to be
Singing songs of freedom
Feeling peaceful till the end of the days.

Explanation:
 
I wrote this poem inspired from  Shihab Nye’s “All Things Not Considered”. After I read it, the poem was about  inhumanity of soldiers that killed innocent people especially the kids. So, I create this poem to express my wish to against this unhuminity problem and Im hoping this would be last and we live in peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment